Sunday 16 February 2014

Felicia & Matt's Wedding Dinner @ Restaurant Extra Super Tanker, The Club Bukit Utama

My skin for tonight :)


Finally i got here, I went to the wrong wedding reception. The lady was looking for my name a couple of times. I said check again, then she said you sure you're coming for something Chris wedding. I was staring at the ceiling and thinking, did she just mentioned Chris. Woops wrong wedding. 

We have arrive.


Patiently waiting for food is never one of my strongest suit.


The Golden Couple forever so golden ;)

Four Selected Combinations ~ I don't know what it's call but i like the first and second one on the left. The tiny cubes of scallops are really good. 

Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Fish Maw, Dried Scallop & Cordyceps Flower ~ Delicious; Boiled to perfection.

Matt to give a speech. If i were me I'll freak out :/



Steamed Dragon-Tiger Groupa In Superior Soya Sauce ~ Me likey this fish, taste almost as good as cod fish but still i prefer my cod :)

I think we are the prettiest among all :)


Steamed Village Chicken with Crispy Ginger ~ Chicken is tender and flavorful. 

Finally the bride is here to join in the picture.

Pop that champagne. 



Pan Fried Crystal Prawn with Unique Sauce ~ Prawns are really fresh and I like how they are so chewy.

Toast with the families.

Stir Fried Hong Kong "Kai Lan" with Crispy Garlic.

Felicia baked her own cake. I stole a few of the tiny ones before the others could get their hands on it. Muahahaha.



Fried Glutinous Rice with Waxed Meat ~ I don't usually like glutinous rice cause its sticky and fattening but then again considering all the sweet stuff that i consumed what am I complaining about. This is one good loh mai kai rice.




Hundred Years Sweet Unity ~ Yuck me geli see get longan.



After dinner cam whoring session. Tonight is more about us :D



Like i said about us. HAHAHA!



Stuck in the car park from the overwhelming number of cars leaving from 2 weddings. 
Selfie time ;)

Restaurant Extra Super Tanker
No. 1, Club Drive, Bukit Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya.
03-7726 8877

No comments: